User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
1. Description of Services
We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, web design, logo design, map design, web Hostin, domain names, and other like services.
- WebPages developed by our team, we can adjust any functions up to user’s need. Conversely, we will not adjust or edit any WebPages not developed by our team, unless we are allowed in written letter by user and we will not take any responsibility if damages occur.
2. Conduct on Site
We will not offer the service to the websites indicated below:
- Websites which assault, deteriorate, or damage Royal institution.
- Websites which are unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- Websites which victimize, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Websites which infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Websites which offer services of Bittorent, MP3 Download (no matter it is legal or not)
- Websites which constitute unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Websites which contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- Websites which impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- Websites which use scripts annoying servers’ capability both evaluation and memory irregularly, If found by us, we will temporarily close your website until it is fixed. But if it still occurs, we have right to close your website immediately and will not take any responsibility of any damages.
- Websites which are related to gambling of all types.
- Websites which provide distribution services to pharmaceutical products and / or supplements without permission from Drug Control Division of Thailand.
- Websites which aim at attacking national security. Whether support or subvert that may cause damage to the service providers and other users on the system.
According to all websites above, if we detected and found that there were many complains or accusations, we will reserve all rights not to offer user our Sever Rental.
3. User Information
- The information you provide to us must be correct and genuine (especially registered e-mail address). It is important in order to activate the service for you.
- We will reserve all rights in requiring more documents from user, if there are any questions regarding any irregular services.
- If user would like to change any details registered with us directly not through control panel system, we will reserve all rights in requiring more documents from user to prove if request person is the same as the owner.
- We will use the registered e-mail in contact between us and user. User can change e-mail address or administrator’s name through our control panel system.
- In sending hosting details, We will only send to the registered e-mail.
- We will notice user, by e-mail, regarding the expiry date of using our hosting service including Domain Name which is registered with us. The e-mails will be sent to user in 30 days, 15 days, 10 days, 5 days, and on the expiry date. If we still not receive any confirmation of service charge payment, your website will be temporarily disable until any service charge payment is made within 30 days after the expiry date. Otherwise your data will be permanently disabled and we will not be able to back up or restore your data.
- We have to reveal your personal information and all that is related to your website and email if we are asked from the police or any authorized organization.
4. Security and Password
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account.
- Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
- You may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
- You shall not interfere with anyone elses use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services.
- Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal liability.
5. International Use
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outsideThailand, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
6. Termination of Use
Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the services available on this site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or this site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
- All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at email@example.com, if by email, or at Pixel Interactive Co., Ltd. if by conventional mail.
- We may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
8. Refund Policy
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: If for any reason you are dissatisfied with us, we will refund your hosting fees at any time during the first 30 days since you have signed up for an account with us. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a full refund for your hosting plan.
- Domain Name Registration: Domain name registrations are non-refundable. As changes are no longer allowed after the registration request is submitted, customers should check for correct spelling before buying their domain name.